an object-based scripting language
which is lightweight and cross-platform.
- It is a light-weighted and interpreted language.
- It is a case-sensitive language.
- It provides good control to the users over the web browsers.
Mosaic, the first popular web browser, came into existence. In the
was founded by
Marc Andreessen. He realized that the web needed to become more dynamic. Thus, a ‘glue language’ was believed to be provided to HTML to make web designing easy for designers and part-time programmers. Consequently, in 1995, the company recruited
intending to implement and embed Scheme programming language to the browser. But, before Brendan could mulai, the company merged with
- Client-side validation,
- Dynamic drop-down menus,
- Displaying date and time,
- Displaying pop-up windows and dialog boxes (like an alert dialog box, confirm dialog box and prompt dialog box),
- Displaying clocks etc.
Test it Now